Version 2.0a 64-bit (10/2020)
With the calculator you can:
- Calculate expressions of an infinite length and complexity.
- Store an infinite number of lines containing expressions for reference or later use.
- Create an infinite number of user variables.
- Create an infinite number of user functions with up to three parameters.
- Save all the preceding possibilities for later use.
- Draw two-dimensional graphics.
Infinite means as long as your memory and the system can support it.
The main window is kept small. It can be moved over another program to see the values in it. There is a second window mode with more options. The window has a zoom function to make it bigger/smaller. It can draw and save a graph of functions.
- f(x) = tan x
- g(x) = sin x * exp(-.25x)
- f(x) = (x²+1)/(2x³-4x-1)
1 + 1
3 * sqr( 12001 + 12 / 5 )
23x² + 15x
sin( 2 pi / 15 )
7 + | -45 * 2.3 |
7 + abs( -45 * 2.3 )
12°3' + 15'34"
rad_deg( x ) = x * 180 / pi
rad_deg( 52.17 )
f( x, y ) = x * 3 + y
f( 15.23, rad_deg( 52.17 ))
Download lastest version
Download the program: ExpCalc_x64_2_0.zip
Donwnload the manual: Expression-Calculator-ExpCalc.pdf
Download old 32-bit version
Download: ExpCalc_1_3.zip (1.2 MB)
This program is Freeware.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
«Expression Calculator» is owned by WILLEMS Gunther. The software and documentation may be re-distributed in its entirety and unmodified. «Expression Calculator» is freeware software. It may not be distributed (with or without other products) for profit without the author's expressed written permission.
NO WARRANTY: Any use of the Software is at your own risk.